Sunday, January 02, 2011

All is quiet on New Year's Day...

Well, maybe for the rest of the street it is, but not here. While everyone else was sleeping off a hangover, I was out drilling, sawing, cementing, bolting and nailing together my first shed. Made from remnants of the chicken run, some Freecycle cladding and some timber scrounged from my dad, and constructed over two days, all it needs now is a narrow door and then I can transfer the pile of bee boxes and plastic crates that have been cluttering up the front room. Won't somebody other than me be pleased?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I will be pleased when the front room - currently known as a shed - will be just a front room again :-) I hope the drilling and waking up neighbours gave you a little bit of satisfaction as well.